Translation and Localization
Why to translate?
When is writing in your local language no more good enough?
As soon as you try to enter foreign language markets. We at CR/LF GmbH create foreign language versions of your
products. This includes
- Translation of manuals, messages, help files, and
- Localization of software according to national
standards and needs.
Our typical translation service includes English to German and
vice versa. Several other European languages are supported.
Some products we translated and localized in the
- CADLock by CADLock
- AutoSketch for DOS and Windows by Autodesk
- ICEMetrix by ICEM
- SI Mechanical by Design Pacifica
- Generic CADD for the Macintosh and Generic CADD 3D by Autodesk
- PC Dogs by Pafec
- Mastering AutoCAD series by Sybex
- AutoCAD - no experience
required series by Sybex
- Visual C++ in record time by Sybex
- Mastering HTML, Hacker Attack by Sybex
- Inside WAP by IT Press
- The Illustrated Books on dBase IV, AutoCAD, MS-DOS, OS/2,
and Novell Netware by Wordware
- The AutoCAD Productivity Book, The AutoCAD Database Book,
The AutoCAD 3D Book by Ventana
- The dBASE Language Handbook by Slawson Communication
- AutoCAD and its Applications by Goodheart-Willcox
- The AutoCAD Technical Reference by Delmar Publishers
Contact CR/LF GmbH
© 1999-2011 by CR/LF GmbH, Essen/Germany. All rights reserved.
No part of this document may be reproduced or published without written consent by CR/LF GmbH.
Last modification: 01.04.2011